Business Development Representative EMEA.
The business & the role
Kontent.ai is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our fast-growing team! This role combines research, strategy, and creativity in order to review and communicate with some of the world’s most complex and exciting companies. Our buyers work in both content creation and development & delivery. This is a huge development role that includes research & analytics, marketing & communication, and enterprise sales. As such, it is highly suitable for candidates looking to establish themselves with a market-leading brand and begin their career path within Digital Transformation & SaaS technology.
We have openings for tenured Business Developers (1-2 years experience) who are looking to accelerate their development with a world-class team and product. In addition, we have a program for candidates looking for their first role as a marketer/salesperson in SaaS technology. I am a firm believer in recruiting based on qualities and aptitude over experience – so don’t hesitate to apply if the below piques your interest.
What qualities do we value in the role?
Not just the ability to compose and share exciting stories with different groups of people. What’s important is the ability to ask thoughtful & challenging questions and guide conversation into different topics while having a natural “human” conversation.
The desire to be busy & proactive. The role rewards productive people, so leaving no stone unturned will support massive success. In addition, the role suits those that take pleasure in injecting energy & excitement into every conversation.
This is a learning process; failures are expected, and they are valuable. Be prepared for this and know that rejection is part of the development process. In fact, the faster you do this, the faster you will grow your skill set, confidence, and career.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Researching some of the most exciting global companies (such as the Fortune 500) and understanding their challenges in digital transformation & content management.
- Managing internal CRM to organize and update records crucial to the Sales & Marketing effort. In particular, marketing campaign data & inbound leads, but also creating new valuable data for proactive campaigns & communications.
- Creating a wide variety of communication using social media, video, email, phone calls, events & more to identify projects & opportunities to support our global sales team.
- Having consultative conversations with our marketplace, learning about their challenges but also selling Kontent.ai’s exciting platform.
- The thrill of creating new sales engagements and earning a commission.
- Travel opportunities for training, trade shows & events as part of a truly global company.
- As such, languages and an understanding of international culture are significant advantages.
Lastly, this role offers team members a proven development path in Marketing, Sales & Customer Management in a highly rewarding and fast-paced SaaS technology marketplace.
Apply for this job
Perks & Benefits
Balancing your professional and personal life can be tricky. We want to help you strike the right balance between both of them without having to compromise either one. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, working from home (or anywhere else), and a five-week holiday so that you can get in touch with your inner social butterfly. We also extend paternity leave for fathers and give loyal employees a month-long sabbatical to unplug and recharge.
Health is a priority
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously. We provide a meal allowance so you can eat healthy at home or take advantage of healthy snacks at the office. We also offer massages to help your body (and mind) relax when you need to recharge your batteries. Or you can take part in sports events with your coworkers—whether that means playing football, badminton, or squash. And if you get sick? No worries! We provide unlimited sick days, so you can take care of yourself when you need it.
We learn every day
We believe that a growth mindset is the real key to success. That’s why we dedicate 20% of our working time to education and innovations so that each employee can thrive in their career—from attending conferences and running internal workshops to borrowing books from our company library and gaining professional certifications. The icing on the cake? We also have a native English teacher who helps us improve our language skills.