Chief of Accounting.
Kontent.ai is a young company that was created by splitting the established Kontent product from Kentico software. We are a global player in the field of Content Management Systems, which aims to provide marketing and development teams with a modular platform focused on content management and distribution (... modular content platform that enables marketers and developers to plan, create, and deliver experiences that look and feel great on any channel).
We manage the company from Brno, but we have a large international presence with branches in the USA, Australia, the Netherlands and Great Britain.
We cooperate with external accountants and tax advisors across all our branches. This is why we are looking for someone who understands accounting, has the desire to work in an international environment and constantly develops, and is also a confident communicator in English.
What exactly awaits you?
- Methodological and process setting of accounting operations across branches (Czech Republic, UK, Netherlands, USA, Australia) in cooperation with local consultants.
- Monthly accounts and regular monthly checks on the correctness of accounting transactions carried out across branches, including VAT coordination
- Preparation of complete annual accounts, including communication with auditors and tax advisors
- Cooperation with the Department of Controlling and Data Analysis
- Participation in setting up and optimizing the ERP system and related processes
- Daily communication in English (both by phone and in writing)
You will not be alone, you will have experienced members of the financial team who will train you for the position and give you all the necessary information, procedures, and competencies necessary for success. We want our employees to grow together with us, and therefore we assume that you will want to move forward, for example, to the position of a financial manager.
Is it for you?
- You can communicate actively at B2 level in English daily
- Experience in international accounting is an advantage but not essential
- You are willing to further improve yourself – an experienced financial team will be on hand
- You are attracted by a global environment where it is necessary to coordinate multiple companies. Thanks to this variety, every day will be different.
- Excel is a piece of cake for you.
Do you think we're right for you? Contact us, and we can meet in our offices in the center of Brno or call online. And if it works out for both sides, we would be happy if you joined us full-time.
Apply for this job
Perks & Benefits
Balancing your professional and personal life can be tricky. We want to help you strike the right balance between both of them without having to compromise either one. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, working from home (or anywhere else), and a five-week holiday so that you can get in touch with your inner social butterfly. We also extend paternity leave for fathers and give loyal employees a month-long sabbatical to unplug and recharge.
Health is a priority
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously. We provide a meal allowance so you can eat healthy at home or take advantage of healthy snacks at the office. We also offer massages to help your body (and mind) relax when you need to recharge your batteries. Or you can take part in sports events with your coworkers—whether that means playing football, badminton, or squash. And if you get sick? No worries! We provide unlimited sick days, so you can take care of yourself when you need it.
We learn every day
We believe that a growth mindset is the real key to success. That’s why we dedicate 20% of our working time to education and innovations so that each employee can thrive in their career—from attending conferences and running internal workshops to borrowing books from our company library and gaining professional certifications. The icing on the cake? We also have a native English teacher who helps us improve our language skills.