Customer Success Manager (US).
We are looking for you! Do you want to work on a Global team that has the "can do” mindset? Do you want to work with a portfolio of Enterprise Kontent.ai clients, be their trusted advisor, and set them up for success? Apply today!
Your customers build top-notch websites and mobile apps using the microservices architecture with the latest technology and frameworks. They need to manage their content effectively.
This is where Kontent.ai comes to play. As their CSM, you will orchestrate our services, share best practices, connect them with the right people, and demonstrate the latest product improvements and how they can leverage those.
In short, you will help them get the most out of our product and find the ROI they’ve been looking for. In return, your customers will stay longer, pay more, and recommend us to others. Collaborate closely with other teams in Customer Success – Customer Education, Consulting, Support, as well as Revenue Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Primary relationship contact
- 10-15 high-touch enterprise clients + dozens of mid-touch/low-touch
- $1-2.5M ARR in renewals and expansion of customer subscriptions
- Customers trusted advisor
- Customer advocacy and feedback
- Client onboarding (and first projects implemented by digital agencies)
- Up-to-date success plans using Salesforce
- Satisfaction surveys and follow-ups
Results you will be driving:
- % Net revenue retention (we are at 115%+ in total)
- # Success stories (check https://kontent.ai/customers)
- # External promoters (to keep the Leader status in G2 reviews and have reference clients for analysts like Gartner, Forrester, etc.)
- % Product adoption (features, metrics, value)
What we offer:
- A highly energized team that works on a global scale
- A team that supports each other in achieving client goals
- Self-directed role with room to make own decisions, make mistakes, make success, and grow!
- Travel to our head office in Brno, Czech Republic.
- The best summer and Christmas parties with the whole company
- A team leader that wants you to be the best version of yourself!
- Eagerness to learn and enjoy the life you are having!
- Able to work with a lot of freedom and self-control
- Experience working as a CSM (preferred)
- Experience working as a project manager, account manager, new business manager, or support manager for a SaaS product (extra points for a global company and enterprise clients)
- Experience working in remote and autonomous environments
- Understanding of a Content Management System or being a part of website/digital projects
- Excellent communication skills
Any questions? Reach out and we’ll be happy to discuss them!
Desired starting date: October/November 2022
Apply for this job
Perks & Benefits
Balancing your professional and personal life can be tricky. We want to help you strike the right balance between both of them without having to compromise either one. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, working from home (or anywhere else), and a five-week holiday so that you can get in touch with your inner social butterfly. We also extend paternity leave for fathers and give loyal employees a month-long sabbatical to unplug and recharge.
Health is a priority
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously. We provide a meal allowance so you can eat healthy at home or take advantage of healthy snacks at the office. We also offer massages to help your body (and mind) relax when you need to recharge your batteries. Or you can take part in sports events with your coworkers—whether that means playing football, badminton, or squash. And if you get sick? No worries! We provide unlimited sick days, so you can take care of yourself when you need it.
We learn every day
We believe that a growth mindset is the real key to success. That’s why we dedicate 20% of our working time to education and innovations so that each employee can thrive in their career—from attending conferences and running internal workshops to borrowing books from our company library and gaining professional certifications. The icing on the cake? We also have a native English teacher who helps us improve our language skills.