Director of Sales (EU).
Your Content. Better, faster, at scale
Kontent.ai is a leading global headless Content Management System (CMS) that enables content and engineering teams to create, organize, and reuse valuable content, making every experience consistent and relevant on every channel. Our advanced CMS platform supports customers worldwide with their critical content operations at scale, with ease of use and power to perform. With hubs in New York, London, Amsterdam, Brno, and Sydney, we are accelerating momentum across our global enterprise customer base. We have strong investment support for rapid growth in 2023 and beyond, and we are currently hiring in all departments. Kontent.ai is highly rated in the CMS market by G2, Forrester, and Gartner.
About the Role
Kontent.ai is looking to expand its sales team in Europe, specifically in Benelux and DACH region. We are looking for seasoned sales talent with a relentless drive to win who is serious about making a lasting impression on the global SaaS industry. Candidates should have a substantial depth of experience in and outside of the CMS space, a demonstrable record of exceeding targets, and closing enterprise-level contracts for similar industries like SaaS, CMS, DXP, or MarTech firms.
Reporting to their regional Vice President of Sales, the Sales Directors will be responsible for driving new annual recurring revenue and managing the top-tier customers in the region.
We already have solid referenceable clients, such as Zurich Insurance, Transavia, Skoda, Interwetten, University of Amsterdam, TUI, and HeyCar, to support you in your goal of closing new contracts. You will work closely with an experienced and highly motivated Marketing and Demand Generation team and Customer Success team. These are remote positions. While we do have offices, you are not required to be in them.
- 7+ years of enterprise software or solution sales experience with high competency in sales strategy and tactics and a competitive drive
- Proven “hunter” background with a track record of meeting and exceeding individual new business sales quota (appr. $1,2M+) with strong territory management skills
- Self-starter with experience in working in a fast-paced environment and managing the sales cycle from operations to C-level
- Previous experience in selling enterprise technologies such as Digital Experience Platforms (DXP), Commerce Platforms, CRM, PIM, CDP, Marketing Automation, CMS technologies, or similar
- Experience working with a proven sales methodology such as SPIN, MEDDIC, or Challenger Sales is preferred
- Solid understanding of SaaS, Micro-services, SEO, online marketing, and other current web-related technologies such as JAMstack and MACH
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills, and oral communication skills
- Located and free to work in Germany / Netherlands
- Fully fluent in German or Dutch and English is a requirement. Any other languages are a plus
- Ability to travel for company meetings, events, and client meetings throughout Europe or globally
About the offer
- A competitive compensation package
- An outstanding company culture with a friendly atmosphere and a strong winner’s mentality.
- Fast growth potential with an international team of professionals.
- Lots of responsibilities, challenging work, and freedom to create your own way of working
- Generous leave and other benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
Apply for this job
Perks & Benefits
Balancing your professional and personal life can be tricky. We want to help you strike the right balance between both of them without having to compromise either one. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, working from home (or anywhere else), and a five-week holiday so that you can get in touch with your inner social butterfly. We also extend paternity leave for fathers and give loyal employees a month-long sabbatical to unplug and recharge.
Health is a priority
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously. We provide a meal allowance so you can eat healthy at home or take advantage of healthy snacks at the office. We also offer massages to help your body (and mind) relax when you need to recharge your batteries. Or you can take part in sports events with your coworkers—whether that means playing football, badminton, or squash. And if you get sick? No worries! We provide unlimited sick days, so you can take care of yourself when you need it.
We learn every day
We believe that a growth mindset is the real key to success. That’s why we dedicate 20% of our working time to education and innovations so that each employee can thrive in their career—from attending conferences and running internal workshops to borrowing books from our company library and gaining professional certifications. The icing on the cake? We also have a native English teacher who helps us improve our language skills.