Product Data Analyst.
We are looking for a new colleague with strong product usage analytical skills, preferably in a SaaS environment, and a passion for identifying data analytics opportunities for growth, improvement, and innovation.
What will you do?
- You will track, analyze, and interpret product usage data in close cooperation with our product teams and based on their requirements.
- You will become a fundamental part of product development planning and related decision-making process - from hypotheses validation through measures definition and implementation to ad-hoc product data-related requests.
- The product is developed super fast, and each newly added feature requires consistent tracking and consecutive evaluation based on captured data.
- You will need to secure data migration and transformation for your own reports over a SQL-based data warehouse; report design using Metabase and MS PowerBI.
Who will you work with?
- This role is part of the Data Team within the Revenue Operations department to secure aligned cooperation with other data and technology roles. However, the ultimate stakeholder is the Product; meaning product managers, developers, designers, and UX researchers.
What technologies do we use (and you will too)?
- Amplitude for usage tracking and analytics;
- SQL Server, CosmosDB, and Azure Data Explorer as data sources;
- Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Intercom, and Clearbit for other business-related data;
- dbt, Fivetran, SQL for data load and transformations;
- MS PowerBI, Metabase, and Narrator.ai for analytics, visualization, and interpretation.
Interesting projects you will participate in:
You will get the opportunity to impact our business product vice by helping more users to leverage our Kontent.ai application in their day-to-day content operations the way they love it! There are many improvement opportunities such as
- To analyze the overall database where the customers' content is stored in CosmosDB from specific structure and components aspect resulting in a calculation of total content publishing and its velocity over time and given customer segments.
- There are some unique features we currently don't have covered by usage tracking sufficiently but the UX team is keen to further improve their usability. Without the data, it's hard to make qualified decisions.
- Many of the usage data, if aggregated properly, can play a crucial role in customer acquisition, retention, and expansion which is the responsibility of our revenue teams - Marketing, Sales, and Customers Success. Enriching the CRM and other systems the teams use through reverse ETL may at the end of the day bring significant commercial success.
Is this you?
- You have 3+ years of experience in analytics-focused roles; ideally with practical experience as a Product Data Analyst (or similar).
- You have experience working with large data sets and data warehousing, and you are proficient in SQL.
- You can balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision and apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across internal stakeholders. You are able to provide insight to the team based on the data in “plain language”.
What we offer
- competitive salary
- unlimited sick days, paternal leave, sabbatical
- work from home (3:2,4:1 or even full remote in the Czech Republic)
- 5 weeks of paid leave
- dogs allowed in the office
- meal allowance, English lessons, multisport card, fruit, vegetable, drinks, and more
Apply for this job
Perks & Benefits
Balancing your professional and personal life can be tricky. We want to help you strike the right balance between both of them without having to compromise either one. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, working from home (or anywhere else), and a five-week holiday so that you can get in touch with your inner social butterfly. We also extend paternity leave for fathers and give loyal employees a month-long sabbatical to unplug and recharge.
Health is a priority
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously. We provide a meal allowance so you can eat healthy at home or take advantage of healthy snacks at the office. We also offer massages to help your body (and mind) relax when you need to recharge your batteries. Or you can take part in sports events with your coworkers—whether that means playing football, badminton, or squash. And if you get sick? No worries! We provide unlimited sick days, so you can take care of yourself when you need it.
We learn every day
We believe that a growth mindset is the real key to success. That’s why we dedicate 20% of our working time to education and innovations so that each employee can thrive in their career—from attending conferences and running internal workshops to borrowing books from our company library and gaining professional certifications. The icing on the cake? We also have a native English teacher who helps us improve our language skills.