Product Marketing Manager (CZ).
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join us at Kontent.ai! The product marketing team is responsible for strategic positioning, messaging, and go-to-market initiatives that help us grow and retain the customer base for our modular content platform.
We run repeatable programs for product launches, sales enablement, competitive intelligence, and customer marketing. In the role, you’ll be expected to have a product marketing generalist skill set, as well an appetite for ownership as you grow.
What you’ll be doing
- Being an expert on the challenges in the market and the pain points that Kontent.ai solves
- Developing and validating messaging that resonates with our business & technical personas
- Writing web copy and blogs to support vertical & solutions marketing
- Co-owning the content calendar with the content marketing team
- Organizing cross-functional product launches and regular product releases
- Enabling commercial teams with collateral, such as videos, pitch decks, and customer references
- Actioning competitive intel for battle cards, objection handling, and marketing campaigns
- Gathering feedback and requests proactively to improve existing materials
Skills that’ll help you succeed
- Excellent written communication in the English language. What you write on the website, in blogs, and on slides must capture interest and be clear, uncomplicated, and approachable
- Excellent verbal communication in the English language too. This is key for collaborating with stakeholders, organizing product launches, and participating in events, like webinars
- The ability to work well against a deadline. The team delivers at regular cadence, often in sync with specific product release timelines or campaign demands
- The ability to talk and walk the tech. We’re fans of the platform and actually use it every day. This regular use helps us better communicate and evangelize the value of Kontent.ai
- The ability to distill complex information into next steps: what are analysts saying and competitors pitching? What is trending in specific industries? How can we make the most of this insight?
- Experience with and an eye for design, so you can independently create presentations, videos, and blogs. With that being said, you’ll always have the support of our amazing graphic designers!
- 2+ years as a product marketer. We’re looking for someone who’s already been through their fair share of successful and maybe not-so-successful product launches and can readily contribute their knowledge and expertise. We know that all product marketing teams operate a little bit differently, so you’ll of course be fully onboarded into our team setup and ways of working
- University degree in marketing or a related field. You’ve had exposure to strategic program building, market research & analysis, case studies, and lots of writing – all of which is a great foundation to help you and the team to succeed
- We’re seeking someone in a time zone that’s conducive to close, and sometimes synchronous, teamwork. While we’re a distributed team, it’d be ideal to welcome you into the Czech office hub in Brno
A look at what we offer
- A supportive team that is clear on priorities, values your ideas, and recognizes your contributions. We also offer ample opportunity to try new things and learn by doing
- Balance, plain and simple. We’re a company that’s motivated, hardworking, and focused on growth. We’re also people who enjoy life, fun, and experiences outside of all this
- A culture of transparency, integrity, and friendliness at every level of the organization. We actively invite employee feedback to make meaningful improvements
- Competitive compensation plans including generous leave, unlimited sick days, and true freedom to manage your time
Apply for this job
Perks & Benefits
Balancing your professional and personal life can be tricky. We want to help you strike the right balance between both of them without having to compromise either one. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, working from home (or anywhere else), and a five-week holiday so that you can get in touch with your inner social butterfly. We also extend paternity leave for fathers and give loyal employees a month-long sabbatical to unplug and recharge.
Health is a priority
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously. We provide a meal allowance so you can eat healthy at home or take advantage of healthy snacks at the office. We also offer massages to help your body (and mind) relax when you need to recharge your batteries. Or you can take part in sports events with your coworkers—whether that means playing football, badminton, or squash. And if you get sick? No worries! We provide unlimited sick days, so you can take care of yourself when you need it.
We learn every day
We believe that a growth mindset is the real key to success. That’s why we dedicate 20% of our working time to education and innovations so that each employee can thrive in their career—from attending conferences and running internal workshops to borrowing books from our company library and gaining professional certifications. The icing on the cake? We also have a native English teacher who helps us improve our language skills.