RevOps Tech-stack Leader.
We are looking for a new colleague with a strong B2B and possibly SaaS background and a passion for continuously identifying operation opportunities for growth, improvement, and innovation.
What you will be responsible for
- You will manage, implement, and optimize the revenue technology stack centered around Salesforce CRM in order to enable Revenue Teams in their execution.
- Identify ineffective or inefficient areas for process and technology optimization, and propose solutions that will be reliable, scalable, and maintainable.
- Enable the Revenue teams in the use of our tech stack for daily operations, including training, documentation, and user support.
- Evaluate, implement, and integrate new tools into the technology stack, and ensure data integrity and end-user success (together with enablement-specialized roles).
- Identify gaps in processes/systems.
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and propose actionable recommendations, and track success metrics.
What you will do on a daily basis
- Administer and configure the systems
- Implement new processes as well as improve the existing ones.
- Execute ad-hoc data migrations and imports, and manage a data quality program focused on completeness, standardization, and de-duplication.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends to understand how the Kontent Revenue Engine performs in comparison to best-in-class standards.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for systems included in the tech stack.
- Monitor all systems whether they operate correctly and for data accuracy and cleanliness, including resolving data inaccuracies when they arise.
- Support enablement roles in organizing training, onboarding meetings, and content.
With whom you will work
- This role is a crucial part of the Revenue Operations department, and it reports to the Head of RevOps.
- You will need to build a direct and close relationship with all key stakeholders: CMO, VP Sales, and VP Customer Success and their respective teams to drive operational efficiency and maturity across the business.
- It is planned to scale up the technology team with other roles such as developer, Q&A, or UX.
- We use 3rd parties such as consultants and implementation agencies for larger projects, so this role is intended to manage such projects.
What technologies we use (and you will manage)
- Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud)
- Pardot, Intercom, ChurnZero, Groove
- Clearbit, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- SF Flows, LeanData, MS Power Automate, Zapier
- SQL Server data warehouse, MS PowerBI, Metabase, and Narrator.ai
Is that you?
- You have 3+ years of experience in operation-type of roles (Sales Operations, DevOps, etc.) with solid technical background (algorithmization basics, data query language basics, ability to write simple scripts, etc.).
- You have solid experience in the administration and configuration of a CRM (Salesforce is a strong plus), mar-tech platforms, and system integrations.
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing requirements and feedback from business stakeholders and then planning/executing projects to meet those needs.
- Excellent communicator working cross-functionally with various types of teams.
- Able to deliver results whether working independently or as part of a team.
What we offer
- competitive salary
- unlimited sick days, paternal leave, sabbatical
- work from home (3:2,4:1 or even full remote in the Czech Republic)
- 5 weeks of paid leave
- dogs allowed in the office
- meal allowance, English lessons, multisport card, fruit, vegetable, drinks, and more
Apply for this job
Perks & Benefits
Balancing your professional and personal life can be tricky. We want to help you strike the right balance between both of them without having to compromise either one. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, working from home (or anywhere else), and a five-week holiday so that you can get in touch with your inner social butterfly. We also extend paternity leave for fathers and give loyal employees a month-long sabbatical to unplug and recharge.
Health is a priority
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously. We provide a meal allowance so you can eat healthy at home or take advantage of healthy snacks at the office. We also offer massages to help your body (and mind) relax when you need to recharge your batteries. Or you can take part in sports events with your coworkers—whether that means playing football, badminton, or squash. And if you get sick? No worries! We provide unlimited sick days, so you can take care of yourself when you need it.
We learn every day
We believe that a growth mindset is the real key to success. That’s why we dedicate 20% of our working time to education and innovations so that each employee can thrive in their career—from attending conferences and running internal workshops to borrowing books from our company library and gaining professional certifications. The icing on the cake? We also have a native English teacher who helps us improve our language skills.