Senior Product Manager – Engineering.
Your role at Kontent.ai
Kontent.ai is looking for a talented Product Manager to help brands worldwide deliver experiences that look and feel great on any channel. Our customers are innovative leaders in their fields who trust us to tame the complexity of their content operations. Come join our fast-growing company as a product manager focused on helping our customers’ engineers build digital experiences.
As a Senior Product Manager for the engineering branch, you’ll be responsible for shaping product strategy and leading product discovery of a vital part of our offering – engineering operations. Our enterprise customers combine strategic content operations with skilled engineering operations to build captivating digital experiences. These engineering teams enable content operations, integrate with a mature composable marketing ecosystem, and automate complex processes.
You will drive these initiatives as a leader of mature outcome-oriented product development teams and as a vital part of an enthusiastic team of product managers who are always keen on mastering their craft.
Your typical day at Kontent.ai
- Lead a product development team, working closely with designers and engineers to realize solutions that help enterprises make complex content operations easier
- Talk to users and partners weekly, learning about their needs and exploring opportunities
- Guide the product development team in product discovery
- Own outcome and impact of your product initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on the state of the headless CMS market
- Identify the most impactful opportunities for improvement, prioritize product initiatives, and define success
- Collaborate on designing and executing qualitative and quantitative research with our UXR department
- Define go-to-market strategy and ensure a smooth launch of your product initiatives
About your skills
- 3-5 years of experience in product management
- Experience shipping developer-facing features or products
- Skillful honesty and excellent communication skills; you know how to gain the product development team’s trust naturally
- Willingness to mentor and lead developers and designers in product discovery
- Systemic and strategic thinking, confident in creating a holistic overview of your product area
- Experience defining and evaluating product outcomes and metrics
- Familiar with designing and evaluating qualitative and quantitative research
- Familiar with human-centered design and the ability to understand, map and synthesize customer journeys
- Focused and disciplined with a solid ability to prioritize, stay oriented to the goal, and prevent the team from getting distracted
- Good information structuring and visualization, able to help people navigate complex problems
About your personality
- Open to feedback and new ideas, personal improvement, constantly raising the bar
- Mindful of your ego, striving to find the best solution instead of making your solution the best
- Strong collaborator with high EQ and a sense of empathy
- Being mindful about when to say you don’t know and you need to find more information or to take calculated risks
Extras that give you advantage
- Experience at commercially successful B2B SaaS companies
- A track record of leading impactful product initiatives
- Experience at digital marketing companies or hands-on experience with digital marketing tools
- Strong background or education in software engineering
- Thriving in public speaking, evangelizing, and building a community around your product area
- Deep knowledge of business metrics and how product experiences drive revenue and business outcomes
We are an established global company with an award-winning modular content platform, world-class customer support, and over 140 employees happy to work with you.
- 140+ employees across six offices, in six countries, on four continents
- 100+ partners cooperate with us all around the world
- 2,000+ projects - websites, apps, online stores, customer and employee portals—you name it. All running on Kontent.ai
- 7 years of creating content management solutions
- Forrester named Kontent.ai one of the 31 leading agile CMS providers for Q2 2022.
- G2 named Kontent.ai a Leader in the Headless CMS grid in 2019, 2020 and 2021
- We raised $40M in growth capital
We live by our values
We collaborate. We’re driven not just by the purpose of our work but also by the joy we get from supporting each other. From flexible schedules to internal workshops, every employee gets the support they need to thrive at work—and beyond.
We trust each other. Even though we’re sometimes far apart, our teams are able to collaborate effectively because we trust each other. We can be vulnerable and share our ups and downs without fear of judgment or reprisal, which helps us work better together.
We listen. Collaboration is key. We make an effort to listen closely to one another’s ideas and believe in letting the best idea win. We encourage our employees to step up and make their voices heard, so we can work together to find the best solution to every situation.
We care. We live by our values. Our culture influences how we think, how we act, and how we treat each other. We care about our colleagues because we know that only by working together can we achieve our goals, and mutual respect is the key to our success.
We act. At Kontent.ai, we work hard and push through obstacles. We take the initiative, learn from our mistakes, and improve along the way. We’re not afraid to take risks and push ourselves forward as we move the needle toward success.
Apply for this job
Perks & Benefits
Balancing your professional and personal life can be tricky. We want to help you strike the right balance between both of them without having to compromise either one. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, working from home (or anywhere else), and a five-week holiday so that you can get in touch with your inner social butterfly. We also extend paternity leave for fathers and give loyal employees a month-long sabbatical to unplug and recharge.
Health is a priority
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously. We provide a meal allowance so you can eat healthy at home or take advantage of healthy snacks at the office. We also offer massages to help your body (and mind) relax when you need to recharge your batteries. Or you can take part in sports events with your coworkers—whether that means playing football, badminton, or squash. And if you get sick? No worries! We provide unlimited sick days, so you can take care of yourself when you need it.
We learn every day
We believe that a growth mindset is the real key to success. That’s why we dedicate 20% of our working time to education and innovations so that each employee can thrive in their career—from attending conferences and running internal workshops to borrowing books from our company library and gaining professional certifications. The icing on the cake? We also have a native English teacher who helps us improve our language skills.