Helping thousands of hospitals and people all over the world.
INEOS Hygienics was created in response to the global shortage of hand sanitizer to help in the fight against Covid-19. In less than ten days, INEOS built six manufacturing plants in the UK, Germany, France, and the USA to produce one million bottles of sanitizer every month and donate them to thousands of hospitals.
The MTM Agency was given 24 hours to deliver a site communicating the company’s charitable endeavor and chose Kentico Kontent as the platform most suitable for this project. Later, MTM also developed an e-commerce site offering hand sanitizers and other products helping people protect themselves from viruses.
- MTM were asked to deliver a site communicating the company’s initiative in only 24 hours.
- INEOS also wanted to launch a consumer website offering their hand sanitizers and other products to meet the needs of the public.
- The website needed a UX and a modern look that would speak to both B2C and B2B audiences.
- To cover major European and US markets, the brand website had to be created in four languages.
- After two weeks, the initial build was replaced with a flexible, scalable platform supporting the company’s commercial objectives.
- The solution allows the content team to easily create dedicated campaign landing pages.
- Editors were given an easy, single point of entry for all content requirements.
- The Kentico Kontent headless CMS was integrated with Stripe, a third-party payment service, and SAP, INEOS’ ERP management system.
- The site’s overall performance score on Google PageSpeed Insights was 99/100.
- Sales of both the sanitizers and dispensers have exceeded initial expectations.
- Data from goal-driven analytics are used for adjusting the paid media strategy.
- The brand’s products are now available across direct channels as well as on Amazon, Sainsbury’s, and Ocado.
INEOS is a global leader in chemicals, with 194 manufacturing facilities in 29 countries throughout the world. Their products touch every aspect of modern-day life, from providing chlorine for clean water to materials for cleaner technology.
In March 2020, INEOS announced they would build six manufacturing plants in the UK, Europe, and the USA in less than ten days each, with the intention of delivering millions of bottles of hand sanitizer to thousands of hospitals free of charge.
The MTM Agency was selected and given just 24 hours to deliver an on-brand site that would communicate the company’s offer to supply thousands of hospitals across the world with their hand sanitizers free of charge. Within two weeks, the initial solution was replaced with a flexible, scalable platform that enabled the INEOS Hygienics brand to showcase their entire product portfolio to the general public. In addition to that, the website had to be created in four languages to cover major European and US markets.
Google performance scores
- 14 hours
to launch the first phase of the website
growth of organic site impressions to the brand website (continues to increase month on month)
Working to meet another challenging deadline, MTM created the design for a multilingual brand site and a separate e-commerce site that would appeal to both B2B and B2C audiences. They developed the INEOS Hygienics brand and e-commerce websites on the Kentico Kontent headless CMS. Using one account for both gave content editors an easy, single point of entry for all their content requirements.
The final solution allows the content team to easily create dedicated campaign landing pages, optimize their site for SEO, and integrate with popular third-party tools and services. Integrations with Stripe, a third-party payment service, and SAP, INEOS’s ERP management system, were included from day one.
Another key objective was understanding and optimizing the site’s performance. Data from goal-driven analytics are now used to explore user journeys and maximize conversion rates, with the results directly affecting the paid media strategy.
The site launch was supported by national television and a digital advertising campaign that featured Formula 1 seven-time world champion, Sir Lewis Hamilton, and immediately drove engaged traffic to the site.
After easing the shortage of hand sanitizer for nurses and front-line workers, INEOS Hygienics turned its focus to the public and began supplying hospital-grade products to the public through their new e-commerce site and also through retail outlets. The brand’s products are now available across direct channels as well as on Amazon, Sainsbury’s, and Ocado. Sales of both the sanitizer and dispensers have exceeded expectations, with double-digit growth each month.
Built by Kontent Partner The MTM Agency
MTM are extremely quick, responsive and full of good ideas and solutions. Really try to understand and get to know the business and request to effectively deliver.
You may like these Customer Success Stories.
Get started in 5 minutes.
Try a Sample project
Access all features for 30 days
Choose your plan