Do you work in business development, or are you managing partnerships? Designed to help you grow your business, the Kontent by Kentico Business Qualification is here to reinforce your knowledge of key product features and help you build confidence in identifying potential opportunities.
The Kontent by Kentico Business Qualification exam is an online test. The test consists of 20 questions completed in 30 minutes.
The exam contains multiple-choice questions with a single correct answer. You need to answer at least 80% of the questions correctly to pass the exam. There is no penalization for wrong answers.
If you don't pass the exam, you can retake the exam when you feel confident enough (after 24 hours at a minimum).
The Business Qualification exam tests whether you understand the Kontent by Kentico capabilities and best-fit scenarios. Namely, it covers the following areas:
- Subscription management and pricing
- General product knowledge and terminology
- Collaboration and content publishing
- Technology and integrations
Fair use policy
You're allowed to use any kind of tool or help that you can find in the time given except:
- Assisting other people or accepting assistance from other people when taking the exam
- Copying, publishing, disclosing, distributing, or otherwise sharing the exam content or the test questions and answers, whole or in part, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, or find answers in such shared information
Breaking the policy will result in a permanent ban from Kentico certifications. By starting the exam, you agree and comply with the fair use policy for an unlimited time. To revoke your agreement, contact our support. Revoking the agreement will terminate all your valid Kentico certificates.
To sum up
- You have 30 minutes to complete 20 questions.
- Test questions always have one correct answer.
- To complete the test successfully, you need a minimum score of 80%.
- By starting the exam, you agree and comply with the fair use policy.
The exam and its time countdown will begin when you click the start button. Good luck!