Develop Java apps
Learn how to develop your own Java applications that use Kontent.ai APIs.
Table of contents
SDKs and API references
The SDKs, tools, or plugins mentioned on this page are maintained by our community. If you have questions or want to report bugs, we recommend submitting issues in the appropriate GitHub repository. Feel free to pitch in with your improvements as well.
Get content from your Kontent.ai projects with Delivery API. Check out our best practices for getting content and examples on filtering content.
- Delivery REST API referenceDelivery REST API reference
- Delivery GraphQL API referenceDelivery GraphQL API reference
- Delivery REST Java SDKDelivery REST Java SDK
Manage your Kontent.ai projects, import content, and automate content operations with Management API. Streamline user management with Subscription API.
- Management API referenceManagement API reference
- Subscription API referenceSubscription API reference
Get to know the Kontent.ai APIs with the popular Postman client. Find more about the APIs and their availability in the API reference.
Get started tutorials
If you are new to Kontent.ai or the Java world, go through this tutorial. It'll get you up to speed before you dig into the sample apps.
Do you already know what framework you want to explore? Check one of these sample apps. If you have any questions, ideas for improvement, or you get stuck in code, feel free to submit a GitHub issue.
- Console appConsole app
- Web appWeb app
Using Spring boot
- Android appAndroid app
- Android appAndroid app
Using Kotlin Coroutines
Take your Kontent.ai-powered apps further with the following APIs and features.
- Smart link SDK automatically creates edit links in your web app based on HTML data attributes provided in your app. The SDK also lets you connect your website with Web Spotlight.
- Synchronize latest content changes with webhooks or via Sync API to keep your cache up to date.
- Image transformation API is a real-time image manipulation and optimization API. Check our image optimization guide to speed up image delivery in your app.
The Delivery SDK supports strongly-typed (POCO) models based on the content types in your Kontent.ai project.
- Follow best practices for getting content to ensure your content and code is scalable and maintainable.
- Explore integration capabilities of Kontent.ai to create a coherent and robust experience for developers and content editors.
- Once you have your Kontent.ai-powered web app running, focus on SEO optimization and explore the benefits of Edge computing.
- Not sure what's what in Kontent.ai? Check our glossary of terms.