Tag your content items with taxonomies
Table of contents
Tag content items
To tag a content item:
- In Content & assets, open the item you want to tag.
- Find a taxonomy element with a list of checkboxes.
- If the taxonomy contains 7 or more terms, you'll see a dropdown list instead of checkboxes.
- Tag the item by selecting a term from the list.
That's it. Repeat as needed.
Find tagged content
With your content tagged, you can filter your content items by taxonomy terms.
- In Content & assets, use the taxonomy filter on the left.
- From the Taxonomy dropdown list, select a taxonomy term or two.
The content list updates automatically with items matching your criteria.
Perform bulk operations on tagged content
When you refine your filter, you can publish the matching content items.