From Monolith to Microservices with High-Performing Remote Teams.
Over the past five years, there has been a significant shift away from installing and upgrading monolithic enterprise platforms as companies try to become more agile and innovative. In this video, you will learn:
- What threat digitally native start-ups impose to enterprises due to their ability to deliver value much faster
- What options large companies have since throwing the monolith away and starting again is rarely a realistic option
- How organizations can best start iterating towards a more modern, cloud-based, microservices architecture within the constraints of legacy platforms
- James Cannings, Co-Founder at MMT Digital
- Chris Cairns, Sales Director EMEA at Kentico Kontent