Table of contents
SDKs and API references
We highly recommend using SDKs to make your app development easier.
Get content from your Kontent.ai projects with Delivery API. Check out our best practices for getting content and examples on filtering content.
- Delivery REST API referenceDelivery REST API reference
- Delivery GraphQL API referenceDelivery GraphQL API reference
- Delivery REST JS SDKDelivery REST JS SDK
Manage your Kontent.ai projects, import content, and automate content operations with Management API. Streamline user management with Subscription API.
The Management SDK supports both Management API and Subscription API.
- Management API referenceManagement API reference
- Subscription API referenceSubscription API reference
- Management JS SDKManagement JS SDK
Get to know the Kontent.ai APIs with the popular Postman client. Find more about the APIs and their availability in the API reference.
Get started tutorials
- Hello WorldHello World
Get to know Kontent.ai in 10 minutes.
How to start a real project in 2 hours.
- Run Express.js sample appRun Express.js sample app
How a Kontent.ai website works in 30 minutes.
Do you already know what framework you want to explore? Check one of these sample apps. If you have any questions, ideas for improvement, or you get stuck in code, feel free to submit a GitHub issue.
Community-based sample apps
These apps are maintained by our community. If you have questions or want to report bugs, we recommend submitting issues in the appropriate GitHub repository.
- Angular – Angular 9 sample app, Angular Universal Starter
- Express.js web app with examples of Algolia search integration and automated content translation via webhooks
- React single page app
- Svelte web app with Kontent.ai in a JAMStack scenario
Take your Kontent.ai-powered apps further with the following APIs and features.
- Smart link SDK automatically creates edit links in your web app based on HTML data attributes provided in your app. The SDK also lets you connect your website with Web Spotlight.
- Synchronize latest content changes with webhooks or via Sync API to keep your cache up to date.
- Image transformation API is a real-time image manipulation and optimization API. Check our image optimization guide to speed up image delivery in your app.
To leverage the full power of a strongly typed programing language like Typescript, you need strongly typed models. Use the Kontent.ai Model Generator to automatically generate strongly-typed models based on the content types in your Kontent.ai project.
- TypeScript in Delivery SDKTypeScript in Delivery SDK
Check how to use the Delivery SDK in a TypeScript codebase
Jamstack is an architecture designed to make the web faster, more secure, and easier to scale out of the box.
The first step is to choose is a static site generator (SSG). A static site generator combines data from Kontent.ai with specific visual templates, and prerenders a static site, which you can host on a CDN.
- Follow best practices for getting content to ensure your content and code is scalable and maintainable.
- Explore integration capabilities of Kontent.ai to create a coherent and robust experience for developers and content editors.
- Once you have your Kontent.ai-powered web app running, focus on SEO optimization and explore the benefits of Edge computing.
- Not sure what's what in Kontent.ai? Check our glossary of terms.