- Webpage Templates
- Web Preview
- Simultaneous Editing
- Task Management
- Content Planning
- Custom Workflows
- Robust APIs
- Authoring Environment
- Structured Content
- Content Models
- Roles & Permissions
“I really think that, with Web Spotlight, Kontent is bridging the WYSIWYG editing gap between a headless CMS and a traditional DXP. Kontent enables content editors to be (immediately) productive by using the in-context capabilities of Web Spotlight.”
“Kentico Kontent gives us, developers, complete freedom to present content across all digital touchpoints. The easy-to-connect API saves time on development, so we can focus on the best way to display information to users.”
- The freedom to choose their own tech stack
- Clean, structured content delivered by API
- Integrating with leading tools and internal systems
- Deploying as part of their CI/CD pipeline
- Managing all their content in one repository
- Updating their websites in-context, without developers
- Collaborating with teammates for better content
- Workflows that match their business processes
Content that fits every experience.
Modular content frees developers to build any experience on top of their favorite tech stack. After the initial build, marketers can create new experiences and manage the components that appear across every channel.
An enterprise-grade solution.
From a vendor you can trust.
- The Guide to Addressing Common Content Creation MistakesEbooks
The Guide to Addressing Common Content Creation Mistakes
- The Content Modeling PlaybookEbooks
The Content Modeling Playbook
- State of the Headless CMS Market 2020Reports
State of the Headless CMS Market 2020