If you’re proud of your Kentico Kontent project, here’s your chance to win some well-deserved recognition! The Kentico Site of the Year 2019 features Best Kentico Kontent Implementation category for Kontent projects that will be evaluated separately among the Special Jury awards.
You can show off the microservices architecture you’re building using Kontent and demonstrate how well you are leveraging Kontent APIs. We want to know what kind of application you are building with Kontent, how you create, compose, and personalize content for omnichannel, how you use webhooks, etc.
Every project submitted to the Best Kentico Kontent Implementation category will be evaluated by one of our Solution Architects who will focus mainly on:
- Omnichannel content models and composition
- Omnichannel content delivery
- Activities tracking and personalization
- Roles, taxonomy
- Different ways of using APIs
All Kentico Kontent projects you would like to enter must fit the following conditions:
- Their date of launch happened during 2019
- They must be based on the Kentico Kontent product (on paid subscriptions only)
- It must be the project’s first participation in the Kentico Site of the Year contest unless the website has undergone a significant redesign (detailed information of the redesign needed)
If your projects comply with the points above, do not hesitate to share them with us! You can submit them until March 10, 2020.
Who won this special category last year? The 2018 winner was Dentsu Aegis Network that wanted not only to position themselves as a leader in the market but also bring to life their vision of “Innovating the Way Brands Are Built”. The project is a great success in terms of the number of leads created (a primary purpose of the project) and it has grown substantially since the launch.
Decided to enter the competition? Learn more about the Kentico Site of the Year 2019 and submit your project here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Partners team at firstname.lastname@example.org.