From Monolith to Microservices with High-Performing Remote Teams.
- April 7, 2020 (Tuesday)
- 2:00 - 3:00 PM BST (London)
What this webinar is about:
Over the past five years, there has been a significant shift away from installing and upgrading monolithic enterprise platforms as companies try to become more agile and innovative. In this 60-minute webinar, you will:
- Learn what threat digitally native start-ups impose to enterprises due to their ability to deliver value much faster
- Explore what options large companies have since throwing the monolith away and starting again is rarely a realistic option
- See how organizations can best start iterating towards a more modern, cloud-based, microservices architecture within the constraints of legacy platforms
Please note that this webinar has limited capacity and is intended for end clients only.
- James Cannings, Co-Founder at MMT Digital
- Chris Cairns, Sales Director EMEA at Kentico Kontent