The Kontent MVP Program
The Kentico Kontent MVP Award is designed to recognize individuals who have been active members of the Kentico Kontent community for the past 12 months. MVPs are engaged community advocates who listen and promote Jamstack, headless CMS, and various implementation platforms while fostering collaboration and providing guidance to developers.
Who are Kentico Kontent MVPs?
CTO, Luminary Melbourne, VIC AU
Partner / Senior Developer, BizStream Grand Rapids, MI USA
CMS Specialist, MMT Digital Uppingham, UK
Consultant, Oxfordshire, England
CTO, Reason One Toronto, Canada
UI Architect, Netconstruct London, UK
Partner, UserCentric Sydney, AU
“I was tasked with comparing various headless options and, after evaluating the key providers, Kontent proved to offer the best-in-class experience for both developers and clients in the enterprise space.”
The Kentico Kontent MVP designation is earned through contributing to the developer community and promoting Kentico Kontent. The MVP award is a one-year industry recognition given to individuals based on their community participation and evangelistic activities for the past 12 months.
Publishing Articles and Tutorials
Contributing to Open Source
Recording Video Tutorials
Attending Live Coding Streams
Attending (Virtual) Conferences
Frequently asked questions.
Anyone receiving the Kentico Kontent MVP award is entitled to the following benefits:
- Recognition of being a Kentico Kontent MVP
- Open channel with POs to provide feedback and influence the product development
- Exclusive access to Kentico teams
- Immediate feedback from other MVPs on proposed problem solutions
- Access to the closed group of Kentico professionals on the MVP team
- Possibility to learn from MVPs and apply their findings in your projects
- Early insight into Kentico Kontent strategy and roadmap
- Budget to attend conferences to talk about Kentico Kontent
- Access to early-versions and betas
- Invitation to annual Kentico Horizons conference
- Active help from the Kentico DevRel team on any evangelizing activities
- Teambuilding with other members of MVP team once a year in the Czech Republic
Having a Kentico Kontent MVP in your team brings many benefits including:
- Recognition of your company as Kentico Kontent experts for having an MVP onboard
- Early insights into Kentico Kontent strategy and roadmap allowing you to be ahead of your competitors
- Direct access to Kentico Kontent teams and the possibility to influence the product development
- Faster solutions to problems thanks to the connection to other MVPs
- Recognition of your company at Kentico organized events and conferences
The Kentico Kontent MVP designation is earned through contributing to the developer community and promoting Kentico Kontent. Are you a good fit for an MVP?
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Kentico Kontent
- Actively promoting Kentico Kontent on various channels (Dev.to, YouTube, etc)
- Open to sharing knowledge about their projects and provide feedback
- Certified developers for the current version of Kentico Kontent
- Very knowledgable of the Kentico Kontent platform
- Highly skilled problem solvers
- Regularly helping the community and educating others (Slack, StackOverflow, GitHub, etc)
- Active on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Contributing to (not only Kentico) open-source repositories
- Attending industry events such as local meetups, user groups, global conferences
- Joining (not only Kentico) podcasts or videos about relevant topics
- Team players
The selections of Kentico Kontent MVPs are based solely on nominations. All nominations are weighted on a number of factors that include:
- Engaging in the above-listed activities
- Passion, drive, and knowledge of Kentico Kontent
- Willingness to contribute to Kentico (and other) open-source projects
- Candidate's geographical location. We prefer to have our MVPs located around the globe to help better support the community in all regions.
At the end of each calendar year, a panel evaluates each candidate's contributions to identify the most active and engaged individuals. MVPs are announced each January, recognizing those individuals that have made contributions to the Kentico community and assisted their fellow developers.