The Kontent.ai MVP Program.
The Kontent.ai MVP Award is designed to recognize individuals who have been active members of the Kontent.ai community for the past 12 months. MVPs are engaged community advocates who listen and promote Jamstack, headless CMS, and various implementation platforms while fostering collaboration and providing guidance to developers.
What Kontent.ai MVPs say about the program?
Who are Kontent.ai MVPs?
“I enjoy advocating for new enterprise-class technology based on microservices, APIs, cloud-powered SaaS solutions, and Headless CMS. I feel that this approach along with Kontent.ai allows everyone to get the most out of their investments in technology. I’m passionate about enabling the organizations that I work with to deliver future-proof solutions for their customers, and being an MVP allows me to amplify that message.”
Kontent community activity past year.
- 54blog posts and tutorials helping the community innovateSee Kontent.ai on Dev.to
- 530pull requests to Kontent.ai open source repositoriesSee the GitHub organization
- 49videos and podcasts to ensure you’re never bored during home-office lunchExplore the Kontent Rocks! podcast
How do MVPs help the community?
The Kontent.ai MVP designation is earned through contributing to the developer community and promoting Kontent.ai. The MVP award is a one-year industry recognition given to individuals based on their community participation and evangelistic activities for the past 12 months.
Publishing Articles and Tutorials
Contributing to Open Source
Recording Video Tutorials
Attending Live Coding Streams
Attending (Virtual) Conferences
Frequently asked questions.
What are the benefits of receiving the Kontent.ai MVP award?
Anyone receiving the Kontent.ai MVP award is entitled to the following benefits:
- Recognition of being a Kontent.ai MVP
- Open channel with POs to provide feedback and influence the product development
- Exclusive access to Kontent.ai teams
- Immediate feedback from other MVPs on proposed problem solutions
- Access to the closed group of Kontent.ai professionals on the MVP team
- Possibility to learn from MVPs and apply their findings in your projects
- Early insight into Kontent.ai strategy and roadmap
- Budget to attend conferences to talk about Kontent.ai
- Access to early-versions and betas
- Invitation to annual Kontent.ai Horizons conference
- Active help from the Kontent.ai DevRel team on any evangelizing activities
- Teambuilding with other members of MVP team once a year in the Czech Republic
What are the benefits of having a Kontent.ai MVP in your team?
Having a Kontent.ai MVP in your team brings many benefits including:
- Recognition of your company as Kontent.ai experts for having an MVP onboard
- Early insights into Kontent.ai strategy and roadmap allowing you to be ahead of your competitors
- Direct access to Kontent.ai teams and the possibility to influence the product development
- Faster solutions to problems thanks to the connection to other MVPs
- Recognition of your company at Kontent.ai organized events and conferences
What does it take to become a Kontent.ai MVP?
The Kontent.ai MVP designation is earned through contributing to the developer community and promoting Kontent.ai. Are you a good fit for an MVP?
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Kontent.ai
- Actively promoting Kontent.ai on various channels (Dev.to, YouTube, etc)
- Open to sharing knowledge about their projects and provide feedback
- Certified developers for the current version of Kontent.ai
- Very knowledgable of the Kontent.ai platform
- Highly skilled problem solvers
- Regularly helping the community and educating others (Slack, StackOverflow, GitHub, etc)
- Active on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Contributing to (not only Kontent.ai) open-source repositories
- Attending industry events such as local meetups, user groups, global conferences
- Joining (not only Kontent.ai) podcasts or videos about relevant topics
- Team players
What is the Kontent.ai MVP Selection Process?
The selections of Kontent.ai MVPs are based solely on nominations. All nominations are weighted on a number of factors that include:
- Engaging in the above-listed activities
- Passion, drive, and knowledge of Kontent.ai
- Willingness to contribute to Kontent.ai (and other) open-source projects
- Candidate's geographical location. We prefer to have our MVPs located around the globe to help better support the community in all regions.
When are MVPs selected?
At the end of each calendar year, a panel evaluates each candidate's contributions to identify the most active and engaged individuals. MVPs are announced each January, recognizing those individuals that have made contributions to the Kontent.ai community and assisted their fellow developers.