Having a responsive website is no longer enough. Your audience expects a seamless and personalized customer experience across all their devices. So it’s time to think about investing in a Content-as-a-Service (CaaS) platform and headless technology.
In this report, you will learn:
- The importance of managing content in a multichannel world
- What is a cloud-first headless CMS and when to use it
- How to choose between on-premise, cloud-managed, or SaaS hosting models
- What API-first really means and why it matters
- How to increase your digital agility with a headless CMS