Onboarding and care
Project discovery and planning
Your dedicated Customer Success Manager will help you set a timeline for your project, provide you with project advice, and hold periodic business reviews.
Roadmap insights and influence
Learn about the future of the product, and be prepared to make use of Kontent’s full potential. Influence Kontent’s features via your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
Onboarding and product training
Get a walkthrough in Kontent and general options with best practices for typical tasks and features. Learn about new features introduced to Kontent.
Tailored user training
Let your users work at ease. We’ll prepare a custom training session for any audience and on any topic based on the mutual arrangement. We’ll learn your Kontent processes and take care of teaching your users.
Business experience consulting
Content strategy & Business analysis
Get familiar with content strategy, and let us explain how you can use it for your benefit.
Since content models play a crucial part in project success, our experts will provide best practices for your content model. The tailored variant also comes with a workshop, a proof of concept, diagrams, and review sessions.
Processes optimization & Change management
Going to headless isn’t just moving between CMSs. We’ll assess your content and digital maturity, advise on your content creation processes, map workflows with roles, and help with your translation processes.
We’ll advise you about SEO challenges and how to make your SEO management effective within Kontent.
Our experts will guide you through the main points of the implementation. They’ll be ready to discuss topics such as API & SDKs, performance, caching, image optimization with you—all of the often requested topics.
Migration & Integration consultations
Get information on content migration and integrations, and discuss these topics with our experts.
Step up your content game
Moving to headless isn’t just like migrating between old-school CMSs. Not only is it a completely different technical approach, but it’s also a change in the way of thinking about content for content creators, marketers, and other business users.
Make sure that you’ll go in the right direction with Professional Services. All customers who purchased the Ultimate plan are still keeping the plan, long after the implementation has been finished. Get the benefits and our intensive care too!
Content modeling guidance
Architecture and infrastructure recommendations
Content migration best practices
Digital transformation and change management assistance
Professional Services and agencies
Your journey with Customer Success
PLANNING AND SETTING UP
- Project discovery and planning
- Setting up Kontent and its features
- Content migration
- Content modeling
- Architecture & infrastructure
- Integrations & customizations
DEVELOPMENT & OPTIMIZATION
- Security review
- Code optimization
- URL & SEO optimization
- Content strategy introduction
- Content maturity assessment
PRODUCT TRAINING & MORE PROJECTS
- Custom training
- Further integrations
- Next project assistance
- Regular business reviews
- Content model reviews
- Regular functionality and product roadmap discussions
Ad Hoc Consulting and Training Sessions
- When you need to tackle a specific business or technical problem that isn’t included in your service plan, our experts will help your team find an efficient way to fix the issue.
- Likewise, if your team is missing specific knowledge, we will provide a trainer, set up the training content, and educate your team.
- Before each consultation, you’ll specify the topics you need to discuss and your desired outcome. The minimum deliverable unit is one business day (8 hours), incl. the expert’s preparation.
- To arrange your Ad Hoc Consulting/Training Session, contact your Customer Success Manager or Salesperson, or use the chat bubble. This is paid separately based on the days purchased.
Content Strategy Advisory Sessions
- When you want to make sure your content strategy and operations reap the full benefits of your modern headless CMS, our content strategy expert will review your content strategy.
- Our expert will answer your questions and advise on steps you can take to improve your content operations and outcomes.
- Before the session, you’ll define which areas you want to focus on, the questions we should answer, and your desired outcome.
- To arrange your Content Strategy Advisory Session, contact your Customer Success Manager or Salesperson, or use the chat bubble. This is paid separately based on the arrangements.